ParentPal’s Month of Meaningful Moments Donation Drive Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. THE PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, EACH ENTRANT AFFIRMS THAT HE/SHE HAS READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THESE OFFICIAL RULES. PARTICIPATION IS CONTINGENT UPON FULFILLMENT OF ALL REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH HEREIN.
- Eligibility: ParentPal’s Subscription Donation Drive is open to anyone who accesses the ParentPal Instagram page and is at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Participation is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Teaching Strategies, LLC.
- Timing: The Entry Period starts at 9:00 AM PST on October 26, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM PST on November 30, 2021 (the “Entry Period”).
- How to Enter: To participate, you will need to use an Instagram account. Creating an Instagram Account is free, but is subject to its terms: http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#. If entering via a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Your account settings on Instagram must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your comments to be viewable by Sponsor.
To participate in donating annual ParentPal subscriptions to Parents as Teachers, (or another non-profit organization of Teaching Strategies, LLC.’s choosing), you must take the following actions during the Promotion period (participants do not win subscriptions):
For 1 ParentPal Subscription to donated to a non-profit organization:
(1) Follow @ParentPal
(2) Comment on Donation Drive post with #ParentPalBogo and tag a friend
For 5 ParentPal Subscriptions to be donated to a non-profit organization:
(1) Repost the ParentPal Donation Drive post to your story with hashtag #ParentPalBogo
For 10 ParentPal Subscriptions to be donated to a non-profit organization:
(1) Post a video of you and your child doing an activity together, including hashtag #ParentPalBogo
This video/photo is designed to demonstrate fun, easy activities that families can do at home and on the create a positive learning environment. Videos/photos can include caregiver and child where the caregiver is acting in any way that is supporting the child’s development. Videos and photos must not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous or contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, or disparage any other person or party, or contain material that is unlawful in any way. Caregivers must have full rights and necessary legal authority to post video of any child included in the video. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any video postings that it finds unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, all in its sole discretion.
- Donation: Action of the participant will determine the number of subscriptions that will be donated to a non-profit organization to use with families in their programs as they see fit. Each participant who follows ParentPal and comments on the donation drive post with #ParentPalBogo and tags a friend will add one donated subscription to the quantity sent to a non-profit organization. For every story shared with #ParentPalBogo, five subscriptions will be donated to a non-profit organization. For every user-generated video of parent and child interaction with hashtag #ParentPalBogo, ten subscriptions will be donated to a non-profit organization. Participants do not receive the subscriptions. Their subscriptions “earned” are donated to a non-profit organization. Each entry will provide the predetermined number of subscriptions to be donated to a non-profit organization.
- Release: With all entries, participants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion. This Release does not apply to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of Sponsor.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, if it is possible. If the Promotion, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of 5,000 subscriptions will be donated. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of donations as set forth in these Official Rules to be available for donation, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to donate ono more than the maximum number of subscriptions listed above.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the donation drive shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or Sponsor’s rights and obligations in connection with the donation drive, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
- Entrant’s Personal Information: By entering the donation drive, you agree that Teaching Strategies can use any statements, photos, and/ or videos you provide for the purpose of this Giveaway on Teaching Strategies’ websites, in publications, promotional flyers, educational materials, derivative works, or for any other similar purpose without compensation to you.